The International Association of Open Access Philosophy Journals (IAOAPJ) is a non-profit organization that has been established
- to make scholarly work in philosophy accessible to everybody via the Internet;
- to promote open access philosophy journals to the community of philosophers, both authors and readers, and to the public at large;
- to define scholarly and technical quality standards for open access philosophy journals;
- to accredit journals that meet these quality standards;
- to help editors and publishers of open access philosophy journals to produce content of the highest scholarly and technical standards.
If you are an editor or a publisher of an open access philosophy journal that meets our criteria, you can apply for accredition to become a member journal. There is no membership fee. Member journals benefit from being recognized journals of the highest scholarly and technical standards in philosophy and from receiving regular information and technical support provided by the IAOAPJ.